Alaska Steamship Response
Alaska Steamship Response (ASR) provides environmental protection and support for Alaska marine commerce through effective, cost-efficient marine casualty response in full compliance with the federal and state oil spill planning statutes.
Specifically, ASR offers:
- Vessel spill contingency plans meeting the requirements of the new, comprehensive Alaska state regulations
- Alaska incident management teams as required by the State of Alaska and US Coast Guard
- Immediate access to Alaska salvage equipment, spill response equipment, and logistics experts
- Comprehensive all-hazards, all-response emergency planning both marine and landside organizations; including vessel owners, hospitals, municipalities, and government agencies
- Custom designed incident management training and workshops to meet the needs of government agencies and corporations